Can't find your answer in the FAQ database? Submit your question in a contact us form.
We have 24 Source Atlantic locations in 8 provinces across Canada, find the closest branch to you by visiting: branch locator
Finding a copy of your invoice is easy. First, sign into your Source Atlantic web account. While hovering on my account link in the navigation menu, a drop down menu will appear. Click “Invoice History” this will load a page with all your data for invoice numbers, order and ship dates, and the order amount.
Currently, we are only shipping inside of Canada. If you have a Canadian billing address, please contact Info Source Atlantic with the link to the product you are interested in purchasing.
In the top right corner of the webpage, there are buttons above the navigation menu in the blue padding. One of the buttons read “Sign In” clicking this link will take you to the sign in page. You will be able to enter your username and your password.
All open positions and roles are posted on our careers page. You can browse all open roles and positions across Canada by visiting: Careers
If you have activated your account, please visit My Account below the username field, there is a “forgot password” reset link which will ask for your email address. After you submit this information you will receive an email with steps guiding how to reset your password.
You can request pricing for a product in three ways -
1. Phone or Visiting: Contact your local branch by phone or by visiting the location. Find the closest branch phone number, operating hours, and address by visiting: Branch Locator
2. Email: To request pricing for items through email, you can submit a contact us form. The contact us form has an option for product inquiries. Please share the details or link to the product you wish to have quoted, the amount of material, your contact information (email or phone), and your location (city, province). The branch nearest to your location will receive your inquiry.
3. Online: To obtain a price quote for a product, add this item to your cart and select 'Request a Quote' from the cart page. You can request a quote for multiple items. You will be notified in your account with a message when the quote is ready.
You can register for online ordering by two different methods.
1. Your Source Atlantic Customer ID
If you have an existing Source Atlantic Customer account, provide one of the following (Customer ID, invoice number, or a previous packing slip) when submitting the "create an account" form. Our team will confirm the information you provided and assign your User ID to your customer account. Charges for purchases will be applied to your customer account.
2. Creating a web user account
You will be able to shop using a web user account. You will be required to pay for the items by credit card before items are shipped. Charges will be applied to your card once the items leave the warehouse.